Jet Set Willy & Manic Miner Community

JSW As Manufacturer (probably) intended .. kind of...

Metalmickey

• 1 year later...
19 minutes ago, Metalmickey said:

Evening all, thought i'd pick up where i left off now i've got my files back ... now where was i....?

Welcome back ! 😮 😄 😄

Good to see you again. 

An excellent idea. I was actually toying a few months ago of a better 'bug fixed' game as my attempt in 2015, well it worked fine but I -have- learned a lot more since then.

Be interesting to see what you decide to come up with or post for ideas 😉 😄

Saw that your site was down a while back and just thought you'd had enough but then saw it back up again so i thought i'd set about trying to restore my files following an episode of me being an idiot and dropping my laptop (yes powered on at the time) down the stairs .. from the Top Landing ... (insert facepalm here)

Anyways, i've decided to work on a version 6 and implement IRF's Mr Benn style toilet dash amongst some other refinements... think i need to go back and have a good read of this thread

On 12/17/2021 at 7:34 PM, Metalmickey said:

Saw that your site was down a while back and just thought you'd had enough but then saw it back up again so i thought i'd set about trying to restore my files following an episode of me being an idiot and dropping my laptop (yes powered on at the time) down the stairs .. from the Top Landing ... (insert facepalm here)

Anyways, i've decided to work on a version 6 and implement IRF's Mr Benn style toilet dash amongst some other refinements... think i need to go back and have a good read of this thread

Anything that manages to combine JSW _and_ Mr Benn, (Mr Benn, not Mr Bean that is) can only be a life-affirming thing!

4 hours ago, Spider said:

I can remember Mr Benn 🙂

Did he ever pay for this wares at the fancy dress shop ? 😮

Well it appears not really Andy when you watch the episodes, I can't remember him paying in any episode, but would need to check.

Very mysterious show Mr Benn, no answers ever given or explanations, just left to wonder what it all means.

22 hours ago, MtM said:

I can't remember him paying in any episode, but would need to check.

I've not seen it for about 20 or more years! 😮

22 hours ago, MtM said:

no answers ever given or explanations, just left to wonder what it all means

If it had been 60's I would of suggested perhaps influences of various substances but I don't think that's the case 😄