• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 IRF

IRF

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 10:34 AM

I guess what I'm asking is that if you do record an efficient recording, then please let us know as I'd like to have a go at beating your timing before you submit to RZX Archive.  So it wouldn't cause too much of a delay between your making the recording and your submitting it (I'd just need to find the time to sit down and have a go at an efficient walkthrough myself).

I think this is one of the few occasions where I might have a snowball's chance in hell of beating your completion time (but only because of 'insider knowledge'!)

Edited by IRF, 01 February 2018 - 10:35 AM.

#12 jetsetdanny

jetsetdanny

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 06:43 PM

Well, let's see.

If I were to work on making an efficient RZX recording of "Mini" at this time, I would be doing it with the intention of submitting it to the RZX Archive, not just for the fun of it. My action would be result-oriented, and the desired result would be to have the recording hosted on the Archive.

I wouldn't do it if you asked me not to submit it to the Archive yet, the release being too recent (less than a year ago).

However, if I make the recording and let you know the completion time and you beat it (making a recording of your own), then it won't make sense to submit my recording to the RZX Archive any more, but rather yours. And I take it as a very serious possibility that you will beat my time :) .

So, from this perspective, it doesn't make sense for me to make the recording now  :o .

Which is OK, I have plenty of other JSW-things to do, updating and expanding JSW Central being my top priority at the moment :).

#13 IRF

IRF

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 06:47 PM

No worries. :-)

A question for Andy, out of interest: did you ever make a complete recording of Jet Set Mini?

#14 IRF

IRF

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 06:50 PM

And I take it as a very serious possibility that you will beat my time :) .

Unless, of course, you discover certain things that you haven't found yet!  ;)

#15 Spider

Spider

XOR (HL)

• Administrator
  • 3,147 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 07:19 PM

No worries. :-)

A question for Andy, out of interest: did you ever make a complete recording of Jet Set Mini?

No :blush:

Changing order to chaos since 1984

#16 IRF

IRF

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 07:22 PM

You shouldn't have any trouble finishing it, especially with the Infinite Lives facility available in the loader (and the fact that we eliminated most of the IDS's).  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users