DEC (HL)

• Administrator
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 04:14 PM

You've guessed it. ;)

Here are two for starters:

Kokotoni Wilf, Level 5, as multiple guards:

k_l_5.png

Again on Level 6, seems he has had a promotion, just who is that sat in the Pilot's seat ?

k_l_6.png

Who could this be in the crowd cheering Daley on in 'Decathlon' ? , look closely:

d_t_d.png

If you can't see him look above the 'C' in the leftmost 'Ocean' logo, although he is repeated (as is the whole scene) a few times.

• IRF likes this
Changing order to chaos since 1984

#2 Spider

Spider

DEC (HL)

• Administrator
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 01:46 PM

If anyone has any more it would be good to see them. I have not researched this as such yet though.

#3 Spider

Spider

DEC (HL)

• Administrator
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 07:55 PM

It occurred to me that I should check the Amstrad and Commodore versions of the above games at some point to see if they also 'feature' him too, although I'd only expect that to be the case in Kokotoni I think.

#4 IRF

IRF

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 3,874 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 02:59 PM

#5 Spider

Spider

DEC (HL)

• Administrator
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 03:48 PM

:lol:

#6 Metalmickey

Metalmickey

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 276 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 06:22 PM

You've guessed it. ;)

Here are two for starters:

Kokotoni Wilf, Level 5, as multiple guards:

attachicon.gifk_l_5.png

Again on Level 6, seems he has had a promotion, just who is that sat in the Pilot's seat ?

attachicon.gifk_l_6.png

Who could this be in the crowd cheering Daley on in 'Decathlon' ? , look closely:

attachicon.gifd_t_d.png

If you can't see him look above the 'C' in the leftmost 'Ocean' logo, although he is repeated (as is the whole scene) a few times.

All very well but did Mr Thompson finish his 100 metre dash in time? 

#7 Spider

Spider

DEC (HL)

• Administrator
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 08:41 PM

All very well but did Mr Thompson finish his 100 metre dash in time? 

I think he may of cheated and let the clock increase to the point of it jumping back to zero, then quietly stepping over the finish line. ;) :)

#8 Metalmickey

Metalmickey

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 276 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 11:41 AM

I think he may of cheated and let the clock increase to the point of it jumping back to zero, then quietly stepping over the finish line. ;) :)

see i always used to think that was a myth as when i tried it with my copy it would time out after 10 minutes and i would lose a life, i must have had a later revision of the game...   :blink:

#9 Spider

Spider

DEC (HL)

• Administrator
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 03:39 PM

see i always used to think that was a myth as when i tried it with my copy it would time out after 10 minutes and i would lose a life, i must have had a later revision of the game...   :blink:

The small case Speedlock has the bug IIRC, the re-releases do not. The releases use a later Speedlock (with min/sec counter) and the other re-release does not use a highspeed loader, just a headerless block. Unsure on the bug status with the large case Speedlock release though.

By 'small case' I mean just a normal cassette size box, the "large" one was a bit bigger, but not massive.

#10 Spider

Spider

DEC (HL)

• Administrator
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 05:35 PM

I may of been mistaken actually, it might of been very early releases that had the 'wait at start or finish' , I was thinking of the Long Jump bug instead, sorry. This is a bit fiddly to reproduce though sometimes, you have to land perfectly on the 'jump' line. A 30 second Youtube vid shows it well:

:lol: :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: other, games, alternative, featuring, jsw, miner willy, platform

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users