Jet Set Willy & Manic Miner Community

Post number 10000!

IRF

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

We missed post # 12,000. I think it's still possible to determine when it happened, though (more to come soon).

I went to the Activity tab and went back, counting 64 posts from now (now that we are up to 13,064) and it looks like post # 13,000 was posted on Monday this week, so it was 5 April 2021. That's what I'll put in Chronology on JSW Central 🙂 .

I will now endeavour to go back and count down to 12,000. The fact that the Activity tab displays 25 new posts before you need to press the "Load more activity" button, should be helpful.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

We have just gone over 15,000 posts on the forum! I believe the one I posted just a couple of minutes ago was #15,000 🙂 .

For the purposes of Chronology on JSW Central (which otherwise needs updating), I will consider this new milestone to have been passed on the 12th January 2023. From my personal perspective, that message was actually posted still on the 11th, but currently I am in a different time zone than probably most of the forum users, and if you had read that post of mine "in real time", you would have done so on 12th January 😉 . So the 12th it will be in Chronology.

I know it's just statistics (and it's in decimal! 😲) but it does show that people are still interested and active, so I believe there's a reason to celebrate 🙂 . Thanks to everyone who has ever posted on this forum! 👍