Jet Set Willy & Manic Miner Community

Gribbly's Day Out! Part 2.

MtM

10 hours ago, jetsetdanny said:

I won't. I'll still be across the pond, all things going as planned. However, my return to Europe *will* happen either next year or the following one, so I might make it to the 2024 one perhaps. Please keep asking! 🙂 

Hiya Danny, of course I will keep asking 🙂 Not been to a retro event in a long time, be good to

get to one. I had thought about the Crash event in November but Walsall is further away. And everyone loves Blackpool!

If I do go I will take some pics and put them up here. I could do with a t shirt with Miner Willy on it really for id purposes.

Anyone got a good working link and recommendation as to where I could get one please? Preferably in the UK

but if it has to ship then okay!

1 hour ago, MtM said:

If I do go I will take some pics and put them up here. I could do with a t shirt with Miner Willy on it really for id purposes.

Anyone got a good working link and recommendation as to where I could get one please? Preferably in the UK

but if it has to ship then okay!

E-bay seems to have been cleared out - due to previous legal threats

however 

https://www.redbubble.com/shop/manic+miner+t-shirts 

seems to supply whatever you want. - This is not an endorsement by me - I have never used this company.

screenshot 2022-07-28 121905_1.jpg

screenshot 2022-07-28 121835_1.jpg

screenshot 2022-07-28 122100_1.jpg

screenshot 2022-07-28 121950_1.jpg

screenshot 2022-07-28 121807_1.jpg

screenshot 2022-07-28 122021_1.jpg

I'd probably speculate some of the suppliers who are now not may still supply if you ask nicely, maybe.

For designs there's the gridded ones if that's your thing. I did these with the vague idea of getting some 5x5mm coloured plastic blocks, superglue and well...

https://jswmm.co.uk/files/file/157-characters/

Each image is 770px x 1282px and  each 'block' is 30px x 30px square with a 2px grid around it.

9 hours ago, Spider said:

Looks good to me! 🙂

I do not see any immediate relevance in the scores however. They are not a div/mod of each other nor are they of any ZX particular value.

Yeah I agree Andy and looking to see the extra life I wondered if someone had actually wrapped it and played it through at least once

to get back to the Central Cavern. Oh well, no real mystery.