Jet Set Willy & Manic Miner Community

Manic Person is finally released!

Sendy The Endless

What a great moment! 😁

As someone who has completed both variants of the game several times during playtesting, I can highly recommend it to everyone. Good advice: start with the Human Version, it's challenging enough, especially if you play without using Rollback or infinite lives; but then also check out the Inhuman Version.

"Manic Person" has got the delicious combination that Sendy's games always offer the player: lovely graphics combined with a cunning technical design, full of challenges. I'm sure you will enjoy the game as much as I have 🙂 .

Great game! I was going to lament the lack of a Solar Beam cavern, but then I noticed that one turns up in the Hard variant of the game. 

I like all the different tunes as well - is there a list of what they are? (I particularly like the one in the 'Skylab' cavern - sounds very Eastern European!)

Edited by IRF

I'm glad you like the tunes, Ian! 🙂 

There is no list at the moment, but I can make one. Unless people would prefer to guess? Please let me know should this be your preference, I will wait a couple of days before publishing the list 🙂 .

"Bad Trip - The Divvy's Lair" (the Skylab room) - yes, the tune here is very Eastern European, indeed. It's a medley of two classic Russian tunes (I'm not revealing any names yet... 😉 ).

23 hours ago, IRF said:

I didn't recognise any other tunes myself when I explored the caverns.

Thanks for trying, Ian! 👍

23 hours ago, IRF said:

It's worth pointing out that the 6031769 cheat code works in this game, if anyone wants to go cavern surfing to check out the various tunes (there's a unique tune for each cavern) to try and figure out what they are.

Absolutely!

I'll give it a few days and then, time permitting, I'll prepare and post here a list of the tunes used in "Manic Person". There's still time to guess/carry out a complete analysis using AI tools 😁.