Jet Set Willy & Manic Miner Community

Manic Miner: Deeper and Down

Hi Richard,

Glad that you enjoyed the game and stuck with it all the way through 👍

Hopefully there weren't any more typos 🤞 I have added the ones that you mentioned to the v 1.1 to do list.

Thanks for your offer with the music if you do have any success I will definitely add it to the game.

All the best, B

Richard,

John Elliott described the music format used in the JSW128 game engine here. I believe it is exactly the same in the JSW64 game engine.

Furthermore, JSWED's manual is attached. It discusses using JSWED's Music Editor in section 7.11 (the original music player can be replaced by the one from SoundTracker, which is one of the options to modify the music).

jswed.pdf

13 hours ago, jetsetdanny said:

Richard,

John Elliott described the music format used in the JSW128 game engine here. I believe it is exactly the same in the JSW64 game engine.

Furthermore, JSWED's manual is attached. It discusses using JSWED's Music Editor in section 7.11 (the original music player can be replaced by the one from SoundTracker, which is one of the options to modify the music).

jswed.pdf 263.45 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks a lot, Danny, that'll save me some hunting. I'll look into this when I can. Life's a bit demanding at present, but if I can find a bit of free time I'll see what I can do.

• 4 weeks later...