Jet Set Willy & Manic Miner Community

Jsw MSX / Tatung Einstein

Spider

JSWMM 'The MegaMix Edition' ? :D

It could well be  :D, although for me personally, for obvious reasons, "Megamix" in JSW games will be eternally associated with "JSW: The 2010 Megamix" (and its predecessor "JSW: The 2005 Megamix").

Perhaps we could call the game (I take it it has already been decided that it will be created :D) something along the lines of JSWMM 'The MaxItem Edition' or JSWMM 'The MultiItem Edition", to emphasise its most characteristic difference from the original?

I was not really sure on a name, I'd not given it a mass amount of thought. :)

My MegaMix thought came from Tech Ted I think, I do recall there being a JSW Mega game already.

Hmm.

'The MegaMax' ? :D

I did have one 'change' in mind but I'm not really sure how easy it would be to do but I think it would be really neat. That's something I wanted to discuss away from the public topic however ;) not for any reason other than not 'letting the cat out of the bag' with this idea early.

I just had a look at that, the crucial jump seems to be at 10:17 (after which you abandoned trying to get the top left item in Out on a Limb).  Did you try the trick of jumping up on the spot then holding down left and jump simultaneously before he lands, to execute a left jump without first stepping forward by one pixel?

I just had a look at that, the crucial jump seems to be at 10:17 (after which you abandoned trying to get the top left item in Out on a Limb). Did you try the trick of jumping up on the spot then holding down left and jump simultaneously before he lands, to execute a left jump without first stepping forward by one pixel?

Yes. Believe me, I tried it a million times too. :-)

• 8 months later...