UncleWan Posted May 17 Report Share Posted May 17 View File Plants vs Zombies Hello everyone. This is my first official JSW48K game, Plants vs Zombies. This project is heavily inspired by the classic game Plants vs. Zombies officially developed by PopCap Games, drawing references to its character sprites, visual assets and original soundtracks. In April 2025,l started the work of this project. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Daniel Gromann for his great support and contributions. He optimized and upgraded the game engine, integrated new background music together with complete audio playback logic, enriched the sprite resource library, designed more than ten extra game scenes, and finished the title screen design and other related content. I apologize if there are any unmentioned contributions. For more details, please read the 'ReadMe' in the file.🙂 Submitter UncleWan Submitted 05/16/2026 Category Jet Set Willy [Remakes] Spider, Hervé AST and jetsetdanny 2 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MikeH Posted September 21 Report Share Posted September 21 Great game, @UncleWan, I'm really enjoying it! But I'm stuck and I need some help. I have 183 items and can't find any more areas to explore. I see an item on the right hand side of Big Trouble in Little China, but I'm on the left hand side and can't get to it. I'm not even sure if that's the way I need to go. UncleWan 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
UncleWan Posted September 22 Author Report Share Posted September 22 (edited) 18 hours ago, MikeH said: Great game, @UncleWan, I'm really enjoying it! But I'm stuck and I need some help. I have 183 items and can't find any more areas to explore. I see an item on the right hand side of Big Trouble in Little China, but I'm on the left hand side and can't get to it. I'm not even sure if that's the way I need to go. Thank you for playing my game,MikeH! The rooms to the right of 'Big Trouble with Little Zombie' were all created by Daniel Gromann, because I ran out of inspiration. Danny added a lot of fun challenges in these rooms, some of which require using bugs to complete. To reach the right side of this room, you also need to use a bug—Wiily can pass through the floor blocks when jumping to the left from a certain distance. I made a GIF to explain this room; hopefully it can help you.🙂 Edited September 22 by UncleWan MikeH and jetsetdanny 1 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MikeH Posted September 22 Report Share Posted September 22 Thanks @UncleWan, I will give it a go. I had noticed that unusually placed block but I'm not familiar enough yet with the various bugs that can be exploited. So your gif really helps 🙂 jetsetdanny and UncleWan 2 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hervé AST Posted September 26 Report Share Posted September 26 Hi UncleWan, Congratulations on the release of your new game. I'm going to play it right now.👍 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jetsetdanny Posted yesterday at 01:01 AM Report Share Posted yesterday at 01:01 AM Thanks for making the GIF, Wan! It's an excellent way to explain this difficult challenge 👍 It's actually the first time ever I recall anyone explain "a quirky feature" of the JSW game engine (I prefer this name to calling it a bug) using a GIF file. It's really a great way of showing what the player needs to do! 🙂 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.