Hervé AST Posted September 20 Report Share Posted September 20 View File JSW in London Hello everyone, I am pleased to announce the release of my seventh game, "JSW in London." "JSW in London" takes place in the magnificent city of London! You will discover iconic landmarks as well as numerous references to cinema, history, and famous figures inextricably linked to the city. Just like in my first game, "JSW in Paris," the adventure begins at the airport, but this time Willy arrives aboard a Boeing 747 SP rather than an Airbus A380. It is entirely possible to complete the game without losing a single life. Three special bonus rooms offer the chance to earn extra lives; expert players can thus finish the game with a total of 10 lives! The game features 128 rooms. You must collect 256 items to unlock the final sequence at St Pancras Station. "JSW in London" has been translated into five languages: English Spanish Portuguese Italian French This game was created using the JSW64 W variant. I hope you enjoy playing it ! See you soon for future game projects! Best regards, Hervé AST Submitter Hervé AST Submitted 09/20/2026 Category Jet Set Willy [Remakes] UncleWan, jetsetdanny and MikeH 2 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MikeH Posted September 21 Report Share Posted September 21 I'm looking forward to this one! It's next on my list if I can finish Plants vs Zombies. jetsetdanny, UncleWan and Hervé AST 2 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
UncleWan Posted September 22 Report Share Posted September 22 I used TileMap made by Simon Owen to open JSW in London. This software lets you watch the entire dynamic room layout while playing JSW. I knew I probably wouldn't be able to explore all the rooms without cheating.  The rooms are all beautiful and very creative. I really love the JSW mural in 'Masterpiece of the tenth art'! I even saw the mermaid Maria.🤣  Hervé AST and jetsetdanny 1 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hervé AST Posted September 26 Author Report Share Posted September 26 Hi UncleWan, Thanks for this initial feedback on the room previews. I always try to offer different rooms from one game to the next. The London theme really inspired me. I’m really thrilled that we released our games during the same week! It’s wonderful to see that JSW games continue to inspire creativity in 2026—a full 42 years after the original title! As you mentioned, I’ve added a room as a tribute to that first game "Jet Set Willy 1". Video games are considered the tenth art form. Jet Set Willy 1 still gives me just as much of a thrill whenever I play it. In my game, the tribute room is a bonus room! See you soon Hervé jetsetdanny 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jetsetdanny Posted September 26 Report Share Posted September 26 Congratulations on releasing "JSW in London",  Hervé! I look forward very much to playing it very soon 🙂 . Hervé AST 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.