Hervé AST Posted September 26 Report Share Posted September 26 (edited) Hello Everyone! I'm starting this new thread to keep you updated on the progress of my next game "Christmas Day". It is set for release in December 2027. I'm incredibly excited about this project. I need to create effects that I haven't used in my previous games. The story: Willy will play the role of Santa Claus. He will set off from the North Pole to deliver gifts to a small, snow-covered village. Project 11 - Christmas Day. Version 64 [- 64 rooms The title screen is finished.  I'm starting to create the rooms and the guardians. The paper plan is finished. The file is created and the rooms are ready but still empty (Just the shape of the walls and objects I want to create).   I have started working on three other projects. I'm not ruling out the possibility of creating and releasing one of these three games next year (2027). Provided I have made good progress on my upcoming game, "Christmas Day."  Project 12 - Time Machine : Middle Ages. Version 64 [- 64 rooms  Project 10 - Journey to the Centre of the Earth. Version 64[ - 64 rooms. Project 9 - Exploration of Rama III. Version 64 [- 64 rooms. See you soon Hervé Edited September 26 by Hervé AST jetsetdanny 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MikeH Posted September 27 Report Share Posted September 27 I'm sure I saw an ad for this recently somewhere in London... đ jetsetdanny and HervĂ© AST 1 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jetsetdanny Posted yesterday at 01:16 AM Report Share Posted yesterday at 01:16 AM Great news, HervĂ©! đ Thank you so much for keeping us updated about your projects. It is great that you are working on them, as there's no doubt that they will end up being fantastic new JSW games đ . HervĂ© AST 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.