Jet Set Willy & Manic Miner Community

Welcome back!

jetsetdanny

Tiny updates. 🙂

Two for the editor.

Addition one: The toolbar now has a button for the 'spoiler' text to save having to manually enclose the word via 'BBCODE' in braces for both opening and closing it.

Addition two: A font background option is also now easily available, should you wish for instance to draw attention to a specific area of text. In some instances this is more helpful than changing the text colour itself.

One small addition for the reactions system:  A new icon was added. I'll not say what it is, I'm sure it will be discovered quickly enough! This was one that I had intended to add a while back. I've purposely avoided "silly" ones and kept the reaction icon choices sane and sensible for our community.

Finally they say " a picture speaks a thousand words " so here is one of the editor toolbar before and after, as you can see nothing was removed to allow the addition of the two new buttons (built into the editor but not enabled by default) options:

editor_update.png

Spoiler

We hope the small additions prove useful!